People have become aware of health and fitness benefits in recent years a lot because of the pandemic. It resulted in the growth of fitness clubs, yoga studios, and online training and streaming platforms. The industry is booming, with more and more people expected to embark on their fitness journey. It also presented opportunities for entrepreneurs and businesses to latch onto this phenomenon to turn themselves into brands. However, making yourself big in this industry is quite challenging because of big names, fitness influencers, etc.
You have to provide value to people’s lives, be unique and do a lot of promotions for your gym, studio, or online service. You need to find unique marketing methods to establish yourself as a brand name. One of the most effective ways to make a name is using custom socks.
Reasons for using custom compression socks:
People involved in athletics and yoga understand the numerous benefits compression socks offer. You must have seen marathon runners wearing a pair of compression socks. But, not many people know the benefits they offer.
Compression socks are designed to increase blood flow in the legs by squeezing tightly around the ankle and foot.
The tightness lessens as it moves higher up the leg. It increases blood flow reducing lactic acid build-up, speeding recovery, reducing soreness, and increasing endurance. The pressure offers extra support, thus preventing chances of injuries. They improve overall athletic performance with better blood flow making them ideal for exercises, sports, yoga, healthcare, etc. So, if you are involved in these industries, it becomes a relevant product for everyday use and promotions.
- Uniqueness: Promotional compression socks are not an item people see in their daily lives, giving them a novelty factor. Whenever anyone sees them, they are bound to take a note. In a competitive environment, where traditional promotional items don’t work effectively anymore, these socks will let you differentiate your name from others.
- Utility: Compression socks are helpful for people involved in these activities. When you give something useful as a promotional item, it makes people appreciate your business. And, don’t forget the impression it would help generate in its lifetime. Wherever the wearer goes, it will turn heads; it’s like they will be acting as your brand ambassador.
- Customizable: They are highly customizable with the freedom to choose from various colors, designs, patterns, materials, etc. There is no end to the customization you can achieve with these socks; they also offer more surface area to showcase your brand logo compared to regular socks. Whether you have a gym, a yoga studio, or healthcare, there is one suitable for the same.
- Durability: They are highly durable because of the fabrics and manufacturing processes. They last many washing and drying cycles without losing their compression and fading, thus providing long-term awareness for you.
- Brand awareness: When people use helpful items in their daily lives, they get subconsciously attached. Since custom compression socks are pretty helpful, they create a positive impression of your brand in people’s minds.
There are three popular compression socks that you can customize according to your requirements.
- Graduated compression socks are the most common type of compression socks where the compression is most substantial at the ankle and decreases in the upward direction. They help in mobility and are created to meet specific compression and medical specifications criteria. The below-the-knee style helps reduce lower leg swelling because of fluid build-up and helps to keep your feet fresh. They extend up to the thigh help reduce blood pooling and are extensively helpful for people in healthcare who stand up for long hours.
- Anti-embolism socks: Like the above style, they help reduce issues, e.g., deep vein thrombosis. These compression socks are helpful for people who aren’t much active and for doing yoga as well. These provide different levels of compression.
- Non Medical support socks: These compression socks are suitable for physical activities, including running, cycling, hiking, and lifting weights. With uniform pressure throughout, they help in performance and recovery. These are the socks you want to focus on as a business because you can use these socks without medical prescriptions. It would be pretty helpful for creating your name in the industry.
How to use custom compression socks:
- Gifts: You can use custom compression socks as gifts to your clients, employees, and other related people on special events like New year’s, birthdays, etc.
- Giveaways: You can use these promotional socks as giveaways at public events like sports day, Yoga day, and health day celebrations in the community.
- Fundraisers & awareness drives: Custom compression socks are lovely for raising funds and driving awareness for health issues.
- Involving people: Whether you are gifting or giving away, you need to encourage people’s participation. It is one of the vital steps for building a brand using promotional products; ask people to tag your business on social media.
Custom compression socks for promotional purposes are highly-effective if done in the right way. It would help if you had high-quality socks with a beautiful logo and a reliable manufacturer to produce them. EverLighten has been creating custom socks for over eighteen years and has helped big and small organizations, NGOs, sports teams, hospitals, gyms, and yoga studios make their compression socks.